This delightfully creamy natural soap has a hint of lemon and a chamomile and clay infusion. Plus a beautiful topping of callednula flowers!
• Every small soap batch is hand crafted at Salt + Sea Apothecary in Florida. We shrink wrapped each soap with a biodegradable polyolefin shrink wrap and are labeled.
• Net Wet. approx 5.5 oz (155g) - Please note that our soaps are individually cut by hand and weight may vary slightly.
• Keep soaps in a dry and ventilated area when not in use. Cold process soaps are made with natural butters and oils which is why they're great for sensitive skin! Due to the high content of butters and oils, if cold process soap is left in a puddle of water, it will certainly get mushy and shorten your usage of the soap. To avoid this, be sure to place your soap in a draining soap dish or shower rack.
• Ingredients: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Sustainably Sourced Palm Oil, Chamomile Infused Water, Lye, Grape Seed Oil, Shea Butter, Castor Seed Oil, Lemon Essential Oil, Coconut Milk Powder, Kaolin Clay, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Calendula Petals.
• Not edible/Do Not Consume. For External Use Only. Keep Out of Eyes and Mouth. Discontinue Use If Irritation Occurs. Consult a Physician with Concerns.